First of all I would like to thank you guys for reading, listening and hopefully appreciating the content the SYT Team puts out into this world.
Also a big thank you to our clients. It was a great pleasure to work with you in 2015!
I am honored to serve and you inspire me daily! Thank you for bringing the SYT community a big step forward! This helped me personally to gain back optimism in some of the complex days for me in 2015!
So what happened in 2015? Here are some of the highlights:
- SYT developed into an consulting network. Now several artists are here to help you with their best advice!
- Elina Laivera gave us 8 hacks to help our self esteem grow.
- David Becker played a great concert and gave an amazing talk in Cologne about his career which will soon be available as a video (in German language).
- Nate Maingard did an awesome workshop in Cologne, teaching us how to build up and leverage a fanbase. Hopefully also soon available as a video (in English language).
- Julian Angel offered us another great Music Biz Madness Conference in Frankfurt
- You have been given a little formula on how to estimate your next album sales (in German).
- You learned about ‘Mindset and key activities of modern artists‘
- The core SYT online community is about 200 people strong now, of which about 100 are coming from the Cologne area, also taking part in our offline meetups!
- I took over another meetup consisting of ca. 300 culture fans from Cologne, hungry for arts and music!
- My personal LinkedIN network is growing fast, now 10k!!! If I can be of help to you with my network, just shoot me a line.
- Finally, we have a logo !!!, the one you see above. A big thanks to Katja Bosshammer, a great artist from Cologne!
What’s coming up in 2016?
- New cooperations 🙂 will be announced soon!
- New SYT Experts coming on board
- And some secret things in the making, so stay tuned 😉
Thanks again for a remarkable 2015 and …
Artist Development Letter
Trage Dich jetzt in unseren Artist Development Letter ein, um immer auf dem neuesten Stand zu bleiben:
- Strategien für Musiker / Kreative
- Workshops, Masterclasses
- Gratis und kostenpflichtige Angebote
Deine Daten werden vertraulich behandelt. Weitere Informationen in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.